SATURDAY DECEMBER 2, 2017 GATES OPEN AT 12 NOON, SHOW STARTS AT 1PM
RIO GRANDE LIVESTOCK SHOW GROUNDS
SOUTH TEXAS COUNTRY, FM 100 KTEX presents the 8th Annual 10 Man Jam – powered by The Boot Jack and Cricket Wireless, to benefit the Food Bank of the Rio Grande Valley! For the 3rd year, the event will be at the Rio Grande Valley Livestock Show Grounds in Mercedes. We’re excited for another Jam – we hope you are, too! This year promises to be another big event with music, vendors, and food/drink & games. Join us for the biggest night of KTEX Country!
The KTEX 10 Man Jam is entering its 8th year. We have now raised close to $200,000 for the Food Bank of the RGV. The Food Bank (with $1) can feed 5 nutritious meals to kids. Think about how far your donation can go. With this in mind, make sure to purchase your tickets, soon.
Danielle Bradbery – from NBC TV’s THE VOICE
Devin Dawson – KTEX On The Verge Artist
Casey Donahew LISTEN HERE
Chase Bryant LISTEN HERE
Midland LISTEN HERE
On Sale 10am on Thursday 11/2
All Boot Jack locations – Pharr, McAllen & Brownsville
Craig’s Furniture Weslaco and Harlingen
KTEX on Remote Locations
KTEX Studios 901 East Pike Blvd. in Weslaco
- Cash only – sorry we cannot accept any other forms of payment
All tickets will be $10 presale and $20 at the gate the day of show.
- Presale will end by 9pm on November 30th.
- On Friday December 1st, the only presale tickets sold will be at the KTEX Studios in Weslaco.
- Who’s invited – Everyone! No age limit
- I have a young child, do you charge? Everyone over the age of 5 will need to have a ticket.
- Are ice chests, beer coolers or food allowed to be taken into the show grounds? No, all concessions will be available on the grounds.
- Can I go, leave then come back, later on? Yes, you will need to get stamped before leaving.
- Is there handicap parking and accessibility on the grounds/arena? Yes
- Can I sit on the floor or on the stands? Either - your choice…same price – first come, first served
- Do I need to take a lawn chair or will there be seating provided? Both – your choice…
- How can I meet the artists? We will have a chance for you to register the day of show. Keep an eye on the big screen for details.
- Will there be public restrooms? Yes…
- Can I take an umbrella? Yes, the only time you may need one is from your car to the arena. The arena is covered in the bleacher area.
- Will there be an auction of artist items? Yes. A string of tickets will be available for $10. You can purchase tickets and place them in the bucket of your chosen item(s).
- How about souvenirs? The first 1,000 people through the gate will receive a commemorative 10 Man Jam guitar pick. RGV Photo Booth Fun will set up an area for you to take pictures for free
- You said there’d be food, right? Drinks? Yes and yes…we got you!
- Last year there were some games outside of the arena….Yup, they’ll be back – the rock wall, obstacle course, the mechanical bull….
- I bought a ticket, but my boss won’t give me the day off. Can I get a refund? No, sorry – write it off as a generous donation to help feed the hungry in the RGV.