The 11th KTEX 10 Man Jam returns….bigger & better! This one-day event showcases new country music talent. We will see who emerges as country music’s next big superstar. This year, we anticipate an even bigger event. Purchase your tickets and plan to get there early! There will be lots to enjoy…
Saturday December 9, 2023
Rio Grande Valley Livestock Show Grounds – Payne Rodeo Arena in Mercedes
General admission - $20 Pre-sale from Now thru 12.7 / The day of Show, the price goes to $25.
- The Boot Jack (cash only) on North 10th Street in McAllen, Jackson & Jackson in Pharr, Frontage Road in Brownsville
- D-Tronics in Edinburg & Harlingen
- no added fees at these 4 locations. These tickets will only be available through the close of business on 12.7.
Dalton Dover – Giving Up On That
George Birge – MIND ON YOU
Thompson Square – Are You Gonna Kiss ME Or Not, Without You
Shane Profitt – How It Outta Be
Frank Ray – Country’d Look Good On You, Somebody Else’s Whiskey
Ryan Larkins – King Of Country Music
Tigirlily Gold – Shootin’ Tequila
Runaway June – Make Me Wanna Smoke
Tim Dugger – Buy A Bar
Dillon Carmichael – Drinkin’ Problems, Dancing Away With My Heart
Chayce Beckham – 23
DAY OF SHOW: Tentative:
Parking Gates Open: 11am
Box Office Opens 11:30am – tickets will be $25 at the door.
Show Ground Gates Open 12 Noon
Food, Drinks, Vendors & special “dueling guitars” show: Noon
VIP Entrance to the Arena: 1:30pm
General Admission Entrance 1:45pm
Show:2:15pm – Midnight
- Register to win your meet & greet passes, courtesy of Kenny Perez Law.
- Register to win an autographed guitar from the artists appearing. Different booths will have register to win opportunities – be sure to visit them all for details.
Online: www.foodbankrgv.com – fees may apply
KTEX TEN MAN JAM FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS HERE