While it's hard to dine-in and get some good food at restaurants these days, it's become even harder to put together meals at home.
People are getting creative with the food they already have at home which leads to some very interesting food combos like...
- A toasted wrap filled with mac and cheese
- A huge beef burger put between two strawberry glazed donuts
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups on pizza
- Sausage stuffed with a salad
- A spaghetti sandwich
- A Ramen filled taco
- Hot dogs in a waffle
- Cheese covered pop tarts
- Pickle, ketchup, and peanut butter sandwich
- Sour Patch Kids and Mountain Dew as cereal
I think the grossest one is the cheesy pop-tarts. Yuck!
Have you had to put together any odd dishes during quarantine? What was it and how'd it go?
source: The Sun