BREAKING NEWS: THIS YEAR YOU CAN BUY 10 MAN JAM TICKETS ONLINE!
FM 100 KTEX & Cricket present, our 10th Annual KTEX 10 Man Jam, this Saturday! Enjoy the biggest one day event in South Texas. Enjoy a full day of music, food, drinks, and vendors! This year, we are bringing back a lot of our 10 Man Jam Alumni. You’ll recognize some of the biggest names from previous jams. They have all had radio success and have rocked the 10 Man Jam stage. We will also add some new names to the country music scene.
This year, you’ll be able to purchase your very own limited edition 10 Man Jam Concert shirt….when you get hungry, we’ve got ya’ covered! Enjoy turkey legs, burgers, kettle corn, brisket sandwiches, corn dogs, hot dogs, Frito-pie, fajita & sausage tacos, funnel cakes, spiral papa, cheesy fries, fried Oreos, tacos & lonches made with bistek, lemonade, and ice cold beer & water.
Other vendors include; fishing apparel, cowboy hats, health & wellness products, deer antler key rings, wood frames, western – handcrafted – metal décor, jewelry, recreational vehicles, and western clothing.
Below are all of the details, including a Q&A on our event. We hope to see you at the show. You can also get information on our FB, Snap Chat, Instagram, and Twitter page @fm100ktex. Remember, this event benefits the Food Bank of the Ro Grande Valley. Do your part this holiday season to give a hand up to those who can use it. J
The 10th Annual KTEX 10 MAN JAM is our signature event held the first Saturday of December. This show features 10 artists who graciously donate their efforts to benefit The Food Bank RGV. Lots of businesses come together to support this worthwhile event. Special thanks to; Cricket, L&F Distributors, Payne Auto Group, Prime Health Care, Bud Light, X-Treme Jump & Trampoline, Costa Mesa, Tejas Rental, Rio Grande Valley Livestock Show, RGV Photo Booth Fun! and Bar-B-Cuties of Pharr..
WHO WILL BE HERE:
- Watching You
- If You’re Going Through Hell
- Farmer’s Daughter
- These Are My People
- Take A Back Road
- Cleaning This Gun
- It’s America
- Thank God For You
- Make You Mine
- She’s With Me
- Single Man
- Greatest Love Story
- Born To Love You
- Long Live Tonight
- American Love Story
- I Do For You
- Dancing away With My Heart
- Love That About You
- Other Girl
- Country Song
- Somebody’s Daughter
- Are You Gonna Kiss Me Or Not?
- Trans Am
- If I Didn’t Have you
- Let’s Fight
- I Got You
- Ring On Every Finger
- I Love This Life
- One Big Country Song
- I Know Somebody
- Feels Like A Party
- Don’t Get Better Than That
- She’s Taken
- Tractors Don’t Roll
- Dance With Ya’
- Middle Of Nowhere Kids
- Five More Minutes
- This Is It
- See You Tonight
- I Love You This Big
- The Trouble With Girls
- In Between
- Feeling It
- Water Tower Town
- Southern Belle
Rio Grande Valley Livestock Show Grounds – Payne Auto Group Rodeo Arena
1000 North Texas in Mercedes, Texas
This Saturday December 7, 2019
Craig’s Furniture - 712 W. Harrison Harlingen
Hermes Music - McAllen, Pharr and Weslaco
Bodyworks Ultra Lipo Clinic - off of the expressway @ Ruben Torres exit in Brownsville
Food Bank Office on Cage Blvd. in Pharr
Register to win at Cricket in Edinburg – this Friday 4p-6p
Online at: https://tenmanjam2019.eventbrite.com
All tickets are $10 Presale until Noon on Friday 12/6 at the outlets. Till Midnight online…$20 at the door the day of show.
Sorry – no refunds – the show is on rain or shine
DAY OF SHOW:
Noon - Parking gates open
1pm – Entrance gates open
2pm – Show starts
Midnight – Show ends
Receive at commemorative guitar pick when you come through the gates while supplies last.
- The order of appearance will be posted on social media (Facebook, Snap Chat, Twitter, and Instagram @fm100ktex and announced on the radio on day of show beginning at 2pm.
ABOUT THE EVENT:
- Everyone of all ages are welcome
- Food, beer, soft drinks, and water will be sold.
- If you would like to be a general merchandise vendor (no food) contact Mari at 956-975-2100 or email: email@example.com - A limited amount of space is still available.
- Can I bring a lawn chair? Yes, for seating on the arena floor. Bowl seating will also be available.
- Can I bring an ice chest or a cooler? No, concessions will be available.
- Will there be an opportunity to meet the singers? Yes, watch for the announcements on the screen and the stage announcements for more details.
- Can I purchase a meet & greet pass? No – a meet & greet from these artists are a perk for our listeners. They will not be sold.
- Will there be an ATM on the grounds? Yes, near the concession stand area.
- For everyone’s safety – please no guns, knives, or other form of items that could be deemed as weapons. Security & police will be checking.
- I’ve never been – is there a charge to park? Yes, the RGVLS charges to park
- What if there is inclement weather? The show is on. There is a big roof over our head and a north wall to block any cold weather in case there is.
- Is the venue handicap accessible, including ADA parking? Yes, you can contact the RGVLS office for specifics at 956-565-2456.
10.) Aside from the music & food…what else is there to do? Event attendees will have an opportunity to take a picture courtesy of RGV Photo Booth Fun, Cricket Wireless will have interactive games…visit the L&F Distributors booth for a chance to win something ultra cool!
11.) If I leave, can I return to the event, later in the day? Yes, but make sure you are either stamped or have a bracelet.
12.) I have a child who is 2 years old. Do you charge for them? Everyone over the age of 5 will be charged $10. Five years & under are free.
13.) I’m on a tight budget. Will KTEX give tickets away? Yes, during November, tune in weekdays at 7:05am and 3:38pm to score. We will also be at select Cricket stores – listen to drop by & register to win. No purchase is ever necessary to win these tickets…unless you are there to purchase them J
14.) What time should I arrive? Up to you. The parking gates open at Noon. The entrance gates open by 1pm and the show starts at 2pm. The entire event should end by midnight.
15.) This is my first time…is there only one type of ticket available? Yes, it’s easier to manage this way…$10 pre-sale ticket for all. The price will go up if you wait till the day of the show.
16.) A friend of a friend is selling tickets for less than $10. Are they the same? I wouldn’t buy from anyone other than the ticket outlets we listed above. There are too many people looking to make a quick buck that may not be trustworthy.
17.) I’m not sure if I am working that day. Can I purchase tickets the day of the show at the box office? You should be able to but keep in mind – there is a capacity at the arena & the price will go up the day of show.
18.) Can I take my pet, since the show is outdoors? General pets are not allowed on the grounds. The exception is if a patron has a trained service animal.
19.) What time does the box office open the day of show? The box office will open when the parking gates open- Noon on December 7th.
20.) Will I be searched when I enter the grounds? Yes, in an effort to provide as much safety for our listeners, guests and their belongings are subject to search upon entry & reentry.
21.) What can I bring with me? These items are ok – but less is better…Bags, small purses, drawstring bags (keep in mind they will be checked upon entrance), binoculars, blankets, towels, strollers, cameras (consumer grade only), portable / collapsible chairs, external battery chargers, prescription medication provided it is in a pharmacy labeled container stating the prescription, dosage, and patient name and only enough for the day of event.
22.) I smoke. Can I smoke inside of the arena? Although it is an open area, out of respect for our listeners, please smoke outside of the arena. Thanks!
23.) What are some things that I cannot bring? Professional camera (with a detachable lens), drones, Frisbees, coolers or ice chests, glass containers, firearms, explosives, illegal substance of any kind, skateboards, bicycles or scooters, inflatables, pets (unless they are a service animal), outside food or beverages, or drugs & drug paraphernalia.
24.) I have a question that wasn’t answered here. What do I do? Simple email to: firstname.lastname@example.org – Subject line: 10 MAN JAM QUESTION - we’ll get ya’ taken care of…
- How can my business be a part of the KTEX 10 Man Jam? Contact: email@example.com
- I work for another media outlet – how can I get credentials to cover this event? Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- I would like to be a general merchandise vendor (no food) at the 10 Man Jam. Who do I contact? MariRiman@iheartmedia.com