FM100 KTEX and Diet Dr. Pepper
want to send you to the 48th Annual Academy of Country Music (ACM) Awards Show in Las Vegas! Four days & three nights of non-stop fun & excitement in Sin City! This is truly, a dream trip of a lifetime that includes several priceless events.
The grand prize winner will receive:
- a complete outfit from The BootJack to wear to the awards show
- round trip air for two (2) from the RGV to Las Vegas
- 3 night hotel stay at the MGM Grand Hotel & Casino
- 2 tickets to the ACM Awards Show to be shown live on CBS
- 2 tickets to the ACM Post Awards Show All-Star Jam Party
- 2 tickets to the taping of Tim McGraw's "Superstar Summer Night" show (Monday 4/8)
- a private Diet Dr. Pepper concert headlined by Luke Bryan
- the ACM Experience, where you can shop, taste, and hear country!
- airport & ACM Experience shuttles
- airport greetings & alohas
- trip check-in desk
- trip assistance & hospitality desk
- trip participant laminate & lanyard
- VIP hospitality
- host & escort to all events
- 24 hour - a - day emergency access
...& now for the legal...
- standard KTEX rules apply.
- winner must be at least 21 years old to check in to a hotel in Las Vegas with a valid credit card (for incidentals)
- contest runs 2/5 - 2/19 for entries.
- voting will be from 2/20 - on or about thursday 2/28 a winner will be announced.
- KTEX is not responsible for lost or unloadable entries.
- winner & guest must complete a waiver form prior to departing